Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pic's from last week

Had a great week in the park. Got to go out with a group of high school students from Anchorage who have never been into the park before. They where here with a group called mediak who exposes native Alaskan students to the realm of media. They where doing a photography camp, so it was awesome to be able to watch these students work as I shot video of them for a project that my predecessor Neil Blake started last year. I always find it interesting to watch the process of new photographers as they have 'fresh eyes'. Maybe teaching is in my future some day. From here I got to travel down park road with my boss Jay and geologist Kristen to Wonder Lake then back to Toklat were I was able to kick off the world cup with friends at 5:30 a.m. Now back east I await my next trip into the park with fresh ideas and new concepts. Peace






No comments:

Post a Comment